Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Five

My last post was all about memes, and here we have another one. Friday Five is a long running meme that, you guessed it, comes out on Fridays and as the name implies, comes with five questions. Topics vary, and is also suggested by many of the participants. You have the option to answer questions individually, or in paragraph form. You can even use pictures or illustration to make it more attractive.

For mine, I decided to use the good ol' question and answer kind.

1. What did you last replace batteries for?
Let's see, I gave my brother a few AAA batteries for his mp3 player, but the last thing I remember replacing batteries for was the wallclock (which doesn't work anymore)

2. What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?
The lock for one of the electric fans. Probably could have saved it with super glue, but my mom decided we could make do with something else. So we threw it away.

3. Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?
The plastic cover for the straw of the drink my brother drank.

4. When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?
A few weeks ago, I think, when we got take-out from McDonald's.

5. Whose actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?
My own, I think hehe.

Give it a whirl! Visit Friday Five.

Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment