Thursday, August 14, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

We all do memes. It's a great way to pass time, and if you're stuck with no idea for a blog post, a meme will help you jumpstart.

A weekly meme that I've been doing for a while now is with Booking Through Thursday. As the title suggests, it's a book meme whose question usually is posted on Thursday. It's up to you when you want to answer it (usually before the next Thursday), but being on the +8 GMT timezone, I'm usually one of the few early ones to answer it.

It's not purely about books though. Once in a while, the questions branch out to encompass other fields, but it will more or less circle back to books. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is copy and paste the week's question to your blog, answer it and leave a comment to BTT's entry where other visitors can see it and visit. I usually visit a few of the blogs and make a comment. It's a great way to "meet" people as well as picking up new books to read.

Give it a try! Here's my answer to this week's question: Gold Medal Reading. Or you can read my answers to past questions too. Have fun!

Digg my article

No comments:

Post a Comment