Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nike presents The Black Mamba

Kobe Bryant has his own movie! Wow. I never thought I'd see the day. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised considering MJ did Space Jam and Shaq not only had his turn in films, but also had a recording contract to boot. So why can't Kobe?

The Black Mamba is Kobe Bryant's alter ego in this movie. He stars with Kanye West, Danny Trejo and Bruce Willis. The movie is directed by Robert Rodriguez and produced by Nike.



I am somewhat of a skeptic, but the trailer had me laughing too, so I'm quite interested in seeing this film.



Should you fear The Black Mamba? If I were one of those crazy, muscled guys who want to destroy him, I'd say yes.

The Black Mamba will hit theaters on Saturday, February 19, 2011, 6:00 p.m. at the Ronac ART Center, Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, San Juan. Gates open at 4:00 p.m. The event will also unveil the Nike Zoom Kobe VI, so that's something to look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment